The Feeding Hope Food Pantry is returning to a full-choice model and is expanding its hours.
Full Choice Details:
- Clients will enter the food pantry with a shopping assistant who will help them shop (choose items based on their family size).
- Masks are required for all clients and volunteers. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided.
- All items, including dairy, meat, shelf-stable foods and fresh produce, pet food, and personal hygiene items will still be offered, depending on what is in stock.
- Clients are still only able to attend once each calendar month.
- There will continue to be no restrictions on zip code. First Church and the Feeding Hope Food Pantry are Open and Affirming spaces meaning we welcome people of every race, age, nationality, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, family circumstance, socio-economic status, physical and mental ability, or spiritual background.
- Parking will be available across South Union St, look for the signs. Please leave the spaces in the lots closest to the church for those with limited mobility.
Beginning on Monday, November 7, and continuing every Monday, the food pantry will be open from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. The first 15 clients/households will be able to shop through the food pantry. Latecomers will be offered prepacked bags of food.
Beginning on Tuesday, November 1, and continuing every Tuesday, the food pantry will be open from 9am to 12:30pm. The first 80 clients/households will be able to shop through the food pantry. Latecomers will be offered prepacked bags of food.