Our Coming Out Christian LGBTQIA+ support and care group is changing. The group will now be called LGBT+ Community Night. This group will meet once per month on the second Sunday beginning with a bible study, focused on Colossians and Philemon, at 5pm followed by a meal and fun activity at 6pm. Attendees are invited to attend either or both segments of each gathering.
The meetings will take place at the home of facilitator Tevin Tietje with Tevin and Brenda Waddell continuing to facilitate. For more information, Tevin’s address, and if you have any other questions, contact Brenda and Tevin at email@example.com.
- OCTOBER 9 – Colossian 1:1-14
- Bible Study followed by soup, salad, and pumpkin carving (food provided, bring carving tools if you have them)
- NOVEMBER 13 – Colossians 1:15-29
- Bible Study (still at Tevin’s apartment) followed by a bonfire at Pastor Nanette’s home (s’mores provided)
- DECEMBER 11 – Colossians 2:1-7
- Bible Study followed by a lasagna dinner and board games (food provided, bring a game to share)
- JANUARY 8 – Colossians 2:8-3:4
- Bible Study followed by a baked potato bar (potatoes and toppings provided, bring desserts and drinks to share)
- FEBRUARY 12 – Colossians 3:5-17
- Bible Study followed by a dinner of chili and cornbread and an outing to Quarter Up (food provided, bring quarters for the outing)